SlammedR8
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 40i/2020 R8 V10 Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchM3dreamer View Post
THANK YOU SIR
i just needed to vent a bit, i really dont care what people say... sure lots of cars are faster than mine / yours (more mine than yours), but few of them can do 130+ mph with the wind blowing in your hair
Exactly,

this past summer I pulled up to my a restaurant to meet some friends for lunch, and my friend happened to be with his father and his fathers friend. They were driving their Exotics, (friends father = 2007 Lambo Gallardo Spyder. friends father's friend = 2008 Ferrari 430 Spyder). I pulled up with my top down and the fathers friend kept commenting on how gorgeous my car looked with the top down. He went on to say that he would never buy a sports car (even in our cold country) that wasn't a convertible, because you only drive it on the nice hot days anyways, and theres no better way to enjoy an exotic car then to have it with its top down listening to the beautiful notes that some of these cars make. My point is that, even living where we have winter for 4-5 months of the year, it is still worth having a convertible, especially if its just your weekend driver because you get sooo much more out of it. and its not like you drive it shitty weather, I wouldn't drive my exotic (Ferrari, Lambo) in the rain, IF I didnt have to...
2020 Audi R8 V10 Performance Spyder 6MT - Ascari Blue/Black
Appreciate 0