05-02-2008, 12:55 PM   #15
M3-ADDICT
GAM3-OVR
United_States
Rep
Drives: Dinan E46 M3 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALPINE6SPD View Post
looks great. What dinan parts do you have? You are missing one option the the rear spoiler delete so you actually DONT have every option.
Thank you, it came with Dinan Intake, Dinan Software and Dinan Differential. The previous owner got all of these, so I don't know what stage it is or if it is any stage at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by benny90 View Post
Damn, super clean.. almost looks new!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkphantom View Post
very nice E46 ///M

About your angels though, did you look at the predator chromiums?

Also, what stage Dinan did you get?
Yeah, I was about to order the normal ones and Umnitza came out with the LED Orion Angel eyes so I got those instead. I was probably one of the first M3s in the world that had them. They look like the rings in the morning because of the bright sunlight won't allow you to see the leds. At night, cloudy weather is when they look the sexiest. It looks like the Audi R8 leds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3thirty5 View Post
i love the E46 M3, so agressive but classy!
Thanks man, I die for it's aggressive looks too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335I talian Stallion NJ View Post
So nice! but SMG
Lol, daily driver and SMG comes with loads of cool features (Launch Control, Different Gear Changes Settings, Snow Mode, hill descent assist) etc. Maybe manual for weekend toy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontegoblueE92 View Post
Nice car. I don't know why, but your wheels do not look staggered.
CSL Reps, Previous owner ruined factory ZCP and painted them black. I'm getting OEM ZCPs soon again + a drop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tranzporter View Post
Nice M3!

Thank you very much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nico335 View Post

congrats man! i saw these pics like a week ago or something, i forgot which forum. i miss our E46 M3 will always be one of my favorite BMWs.

those orions are weird.... never heard of em! they look a lot different then angel eyes though
Thanks, might of been on M3Post Yeah the are LEDs. Apparently from the visual look, they won't fade after a few months of use. Also in winter it seems like the normal angel eyes don't work or something. These are suppose to work at all time. Lol.
Appreciate 0