07-29-2010, 05:56 PM   #7
Dave07997S
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2020 Ford Mustang GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by scutri View Post
Folks,

Im new to the board... I just ordered my first M3 Coupe and cant wait for delivery. I bought from my man Mike Lyubimov, the internet manager, at BMW of Tenafly in bergen county, NJ.

It's kind of weird timing w/ the factory shut down and whatnot, so I will be getting a September build hopefully by end of Sept or early Oct. I didnt want the anti theft alarm, but it part of the convenience package now so i really had no choice. They still haven't announced pricing for the new packages officially so i am buying kind of blind although we did agree to terms of invoice +$250.00 where invoice is 93% of MSRP. Anyone considering ordering now should know that power seats are no longer standard, and since i am going speed cloth seats and didnt get the Premium package, i am stuck w/ the manual seats (although i think lumbar and side boosters are still power)

My order: IB Coupe, Speed Cloth, Convenience Package, Carbon Leather, 19" double spokes, premium sound, smartphone, EDC.

I cannot wait.

PS- Mike Lyubimov is the man, and i suggest anyone in Northern NJ, Souther CT, or NYC consider calling him. He was great to deal with and is starting to get some love from the boards here (That is how i found him).

s

I chose to do the Spartanburg, SC Performance Center pickup. I cant wait.
Actually I wish I got manual seats with the leather. I never get power seats and now I have them with my car. You save about 15 - 20lbs of not having the motors and tracks for the powerseats.

Dave
2004 BMW M3 Imola/Blk
Appreciate 0