View Single Post
      06-27-2012, 05:48 PM   #28
GTM_Challenge
United_States
Rep
Drives: E46 M3, E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha///M View Post
As per Jon at EAS, Challenge told him they will ship the full system this coming Friday to me. I can only hope this is true. I can't be bitter at EAS, and feel they are at the mercy of Challenge also, and they seem to have done their due dillagence keeping the pressure on. But I am bitter with Challenge. It is absolutely absurd I've waited this long, and if they do not deliver as stated, I will pull the plug, dispute the charge, and start the letter writing... Rest assured, when and if it arrives, I will no doubt chronical everything; pic's, vids, and sound bites. In the interm, I should dyno now; I plan on installing the pulleys and intake with the exhaust. Hoping for some sizeable gains! Thanks for the interest rdj.
Luis,

I'm shooting you a PM, as this is the first ive seen on a thread today. I talked with EAS on this to see what was the issue on your order. Just an FYI also, we moved the shop a month or 2 ago, so we had to change the number due to the distance we moved that uses a different area code. All the sites have since been updated. # 847-466-7463
Appreciate 0