2000 BMW M5  [0.00]
1990 BMW 735i Turbo  [0.00]
2008 BMW M3  [7.50]
2015 BMW M3  [0.00]
2015 BMW M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilspiritM3
Quick thoughts on BPM Sport Tune-

I had a set of Turner Test Pipes installed at Bimmer Performance Center in North Raleigh, NC, and needed a tune to take advantage of them and to avoid the light from increased emissions. After reading a number of reviews on the forum I chose to go with BPM. Dan at Bimmer Performance Center has worked with Mike Benvo to tune a number of cars, and they were able to get it complete over the course of the morning.

The day after the test pipe install and tune, I headed up to VIR for two days on the north course. The tune really made a difference on the track in terms of engine response and smoothing out throttle input. I was much more able to modulate my input on the throttle, and this, to me, was the biggest benefit of the tune itself. When combined with the test pipes, the tone and added power really add up to an incredible package.

Bottom line- I recommend these two mods to anyone, and Mike at BPM was professional, thorough, and responsive.
Thank you! Glad you're enjoying the tune. Send us some pictures of your car at the track

Enjoy!

-----| Like us on Facebook | Instagram || Tuning Information | Remote Coding |-----
----Visit us at www.BPMSport.com - Emotion. Driven. | Toll Free: (888) 557-5133----
Appreciate 0