MRG Race Co
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '12 Nardo E92 '15 Fashion F80

Garage List
2015 BMW F80 M3  [0.00]
2012 BMW M3  [0.00]
Calling All M's: Taking Interest??? LB Grand Prix 4/21/13 Mothers Exotic Car Paddock

UPDATE: The event is on!! And Mother's is taking registration. This thing will fill up this year!!! So get on it ASAP. Obviously the M3 is not the most exotic car in attendance so if you wait too long you can pretty much be assured that they will take a Lambo over your car.

The cost is $140 this year and all you have to do is give Jonathan @ Mothers a call: 619-884-2191

You will need:
Name
Address - Mailing/Billing
Credit Card Info
Make Model Year
# of Package(s) - each package is good for 1 car parking pass, 2 race entry tickets, lunch, goodie bag, etc.

I will update the attendance list with those that have confirmed... so let us know when you confirm your entry payment. Lets have another great turnout this year!!

Let me know if you have questions.

Calling All M's

I'm going to try to do my best to take Vinny's (Giggs) place in organizing this... I will probably fail miserably but I figure someone has got to do it. (and if we get this going I will guarantee to make sure that Vinny rides along with me so those of you that know him can see a familiar face).

Some of you may know that we did this last year and those of us that went had an absolute blast. So here's the story:

On Sunday April 21st, Mother's car products puts on an awesome event for the Long Beach Grand Prix called the Mother's Exotic Car Paddock. The event starts off with a giant cruise from Calabasas (and a few other starting points) down to the Grand Prix where all of the cars subsequently park in a giant parking lot and all of the race fans get to come by and check out the cars.

Last year we had a pretty good showing of like 15 or so BMW's, the majority of which were M3's. We all got to park together and most of us stayed throughout the day to watch the races on Sunday.

There is a cost involved and while I don't know the exact amount yet, it was approx $120 last year. This included lunch, tickets to the races that day, as well as access to the exotic car lot which is right around turn 9 at the track, and some pretty cool Mothers car products. Oh and that price includes 2 tickets... So all in all it's a pretty good deal.

From that event I forged some amazing friendships with some fellow M owners and car enthusiasts which carries through to today.

Primarily I am just trying to see if we can drum up enough interest to do it again this year. Steve (biggynuts01) was the organizer last year on m3post and I'm going to try and fill his role this year even though I know he will definitely be involved.

While the car show at the Grand Prix is a fun part of the event, the drive down to the races was by far the best part of the whole thing. It was a lot of fun to see so many exotics, sports cars, and all around muscle/performance cars driving in huge packs down the freeway.

There are videos of the event and lots of photos which I will try to post up. Let's see how many of you are interested...and once we drum up some interest I will work with Steve (biggynuts01) to get more details.

CONFIRMED PAID:

1. AlynM3 (Chad) JB E92
2. Giggs Audi R8
3. Bsiciliano SG E93
4. SDPRT SG E92
5. biggynuts01 SG E92
6. Meez AW E90
7. Bills742 JZB E92
8. Chewul MR E92
9. Talk2meg00se SSII E92
10. OerdingE93 MW E93
11. ///M*Hershey

Last edited by MRG Race Co; 04-10-2013 at 10:25 PM..
Appreciate 0