Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 Cpe Silverstone FR 6MT

Garage List
2009 M3  [8.40]
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 vert View Post
Dave, you cant beat the laws of physics even with good tires, and trust me only if you lived in canada you could understand what I mean!

Also, most roads in the city still have black ice here, and you dont wanna know what kind of accidents I have witnessed infront of my eyes.

Cautious drivers get into accidents because some other idiots on the road in SUVs who think they are invincible because of AWD driving recklessly

Infact a lot of sportscars get into accidents during the winter, with that kind of attitude of yours...

However, as mentioned earlier I'm no Frank Mountain and I will continue driving the 760 and lexus for the winter and enjoy the M with its top down in the spring
"...with that kind of attitude of yours..."

Listen, smart ass, you're the know-it-all here. You don't seem to know shit about the conditions here. We get fog and sub-zero temperatures here, along with the accompanying black ice. Was it -16F there this morning? Yes, you have a shitty, grey, long winter, but just because we get lots of sun here doesn't mean that we don't see the extremes.

Yes, all cars get in accidents. If you want to put your 'vert on a pedestal that's fine with me. It's also fine for you to express your opinions here, but don't talk to me like I'm a small child and presume that only people from Canada know about winter.

Dave