View Single Post
      05-13-2014, 07:42 AM   #76
In33anity
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by s85e90 View Post
Forgive my questions, but if you're doing all this work and good at fab work, why not just have active send the core and build your own piping on the car. I don't see the point in letting them modify it. I would actually start with a totally different core but that's me. I'm not sure of their new stuff, but they're old core was tube and fin if I'm not mistaken and I would much rather have a bar/plate setup.

In any event, (for fuel) look into Fuel Lab fuel setups as they are beautiful and will work with anything you throw at it.

I don't know too much about weldon, but one bosch 044 should suffice also. I don't see a need for 2. I would also check out the Aeromotive A1000 with digital controller that will let you scale down the pump depending on what your needs are to prevent trying to overrun the regulator.

Sounds like its coming along nicely.
Thanks, we are doing a different core with custom tanks to lay out properly. I will then fabricate the piping. Hadn't seen the Fuel Lab stuff before. Does look really nice. Thanks for all the ideas. -- I
Appreciate 0