Rep
Drives: E92 M3 & F10 M5

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [0.00]
2008 E92 M3 Coupe  [8.14]
Thumbs up Thanks Eugene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugene-TAIWAN View Post
How are you doing sir! its been awhile since we last met! I've always wanted to see what would happen if you can made the car into MATTE Black with MATTE Arkym bumper and hood! I think that would be very very nice. Its too bad sometimes when you don't have all the colors you want with a snap of your figures.
I'm really looking forward on seeing your car next time(don't when that will be). Be Safe!

The Arkym diffuser is the way to go!

thanks for the comment!
Thanks for the advise Eugene, I think I am going to go that route and get the Arkym diffuser . It will take sometime before I can show the complete out come of my next carbon fiber mods, but for now the project is in the works . Oh and I am not really a Matte Black color fan I like the color of the car and carbon fiber just the way it is take care and enjoy your awesome looking M3

JZB,6MT, My mods 360 Forged 20inch wheels,VF650 Supercharger custom tuned,ARH Long Tube Headers,Hamann CF roof spoiler,H&R springs,CF grills,Hamann rear trunk spoiler,Hamann Side Skirts, ARKYM full CF bumper, Gintani Race exhaust, ARH X-pipe catless,RPI scoops,AA SSK, Arkym CF Double Sided Vented Hood,
Appreciate 0