View Single Post
      08-18-2008, 09:27 AM   #73
glorysalapao
Rep
Drives: white

thanksss mr. Mkoesel!!! I will, of course!! ... I understand every one's idea now. Please do look down on me because I just want to be friendly with everyone. But let's again discuss the topic of 'Thailand'. Here, it is true that only little amount of people here have privilage to buy these kind of cars. For me personally, in my social life, I saw and actually sit on many high-end car because of my quite okey of financial status (not trying to say I am rich or what, but you know... not many Thai will have this privilage) I study in RIS (Ruamrudee International School... Any one got the cousin or someone who know study here???) Not all Thais's parents would afford kids to study in international schools ... thats why very few of Thai are seen in international webboard... which I quite lucky of this. This is the reason why I could comminicate English with you guys even though it is not that strong in grammar compare to those who are English mother tongue. Most of my friend are very rich! But even though they are rich... It is very common here to change the look of cars to be the better version. One of my friend got his bmw series 7 the lowest version... He modify his car to be the top 760i version... No one here say it is very negative to do this.... actually people quite look positive on doing it!! People here didn't look at the detail that what version of car is this.... Here we just look at the brand name...................... wow!! this is BM!! as simple as that

Last edited by glorysalapao; 08-18-2008 at 09:49 AM..
Appreciate 0