View Single Post
      07-20-2012, 03:14 PM   #26
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

I'll help you out. Or rather wikipedia will.

In the various states of the United States, a probable cause hearing is the preliminary hearing typically taking place before arraignment and before a serious crime goes to trial. The judge is presented with the basis of the prosecution's case, and the defendant is afforded full right of cross-examination and the right to be represented by legal counsel. If the prosecution cannot make a case of probable cause, the court must dismiss the case against the accused.

So yes, you might as well show up if you can make it, try to nip it in the bud now rather than later. But sounds like you don't have to - its all on the prosecution to make sure there is a case, you may not get to speak much, but hey, maybe you will be able to say something and that will be the end of it in the court's eyes.

Now, please repost the pics of Chelsea for the forum's benefit. Thank you. The female manager at the gym would also be of keen interest to the forum as well I'm sure. Pictures of either one would do. I mean, if she is threatening to take you to court, at least you can snap a pic and we can judge whether we think she is tough enough to follow through.
Appreciate 0