03-07-2007, 06:23 PM   #8
DasBlitz
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: bmw 328i 07

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
I have to agree with dickster. Although the black cards look amazing. They look amazing online. As a business card I don't really see the need for 2 sides. The back is basically stating what is said on the front. So what is the need for it?

So just some feedback:

1) Just do one side. Like stated, I use back of business cards for extra info on the company or person it pertains to.

2) Also, it was stated before GTA In Detail can be a bit confusing. Does GTA stand for anything or no? I don't see that as a huge deal so no real need to change that.

3) The first black BMW business card design makes me wonder if I would be able to see it when printed. The second one you can see very well but the first even on my monitor I cannot see all to well so I would imagine as a card form it would be harder.

Again just some feedback. One thing I like about going to printing shops in the area is being able to see proofs.

P.S. If you do not mind how much does the printing service you use cost? You can pm me if you want instead. Thanks.