08-13-2013, 10:14 AM   #49
whats77inaname
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: when at all possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by img View Post
Remember, these are tuners not enterprise computer programmers. They wouldn't even know how to set up all of the infrastructure you're demanding just so they can make a few bucks off of you.
On this part I'm going to have to disagree with you. There are plenty of capable, certified people/companies out there that they can outsource this to so that they have a turn-key solution. There are a lot of things I'm pretty sure ESS and other companies had to either a) teach themselves or b) outsource in order to achieve a specific task, so what you're saying doesn't hold water.

I can see the issue about having to wait, but as Roman has said, they're working on it. You have to give credit where it is due: the community made known a problem, made a request, ESS has acknowledged it and is working to give the community what has been asked for. Given that, I don't really think further discussion is merited at this point.

And about that email database....that doesn't hold much water, either. The "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of pretty much all solicitation email resolves that quickly and easily.

In other news, how's your x-pipe?
Appreciate 0