///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin_83 View Post
Greetings,

I have seen this often posted about MPE having cracks appear - if I purchased from the dealer, had the dealer install the unit, if cracks did start to appear, would they not just take care of it under warranty ? And install new one of do what ever is required ? - I mean you pay a premium at the dealer for OEM parts, but then if you have issues - this is what's built into the higher paid price...yes ?

I looked at Gitani, Akra - both of which I think are awesome and love the sound of both, but I need the security of warranty so went with MPE. It is not installed yet, not even shipped yet to dealer, but when I do get it on... I will for sure post video and write up...if people think this would be the good -

Cheers,
The Merlin

ps - kinda went a little crazy with the smiley thingies in this post, sorry
Greetings too !
Look Merlin i'm agreed with the warranty fact,it's 2 years on the MPE !
Imagine after 2 years.... And the MPE starts to crack ?
But not only the outside wall of the exhaust cracks,but also inside on the weldings of the pipes and causing strange noises , vibration noises !
Knowing that the material of the MPE is Inconel and very thin for weight saving,but almost impossible to repair !
And yes like you said, i saw it often too and posted on here !
I saw in person 4-5 times the MPE and i realy love the design with the 4 ///M lasered logo's on the exhaust tips ,but not the sound of it, and it's not cheap and having all these problems,no thank you !
I would say.... Merlin good luck man and i realy hope your's "is" and "stay's" without cracks !

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 0