Kiemyster
Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 320i, 325xi, 335Xi, 335i, M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpimping View Post
the studies have shown that pot doesn't cause cancer and has medical benefit. Pot never killed anyone. Alcohol, tobacco and other drugs have killed millions of people... In NY up to an ounce isn't even a crime, it's just a $100 fine. If you get caught in NYC you will have to stay in central booking overnight with real criminals...

weed doesn't impair driving. Drunk driving has killed many people and cops drink and drive so wtf is pot illegal?

The only time I ever got busted the charges were dropped but my bong was confiscated...

It must have been a sick piece because the cops were like woah when the saw the alien. lol.
+1. People can die directly from alcohol intake. However, it is impossible to die directly from thc intake. One would have to consume 2 tonnes of marijuana with a potency of 27% THC, within the time frame of 15 minutes, and even then, you would die from carbon monoxide, not from THC, rendering the situation impossible.