View Single Post
      06-24-2012, 07:04 PM   #39
Kayani_1
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW E92/E60

M3 is not built just for straight line speed. The track or twisty road is where it will out shine a C63. The guys baited you knowing the strength of his car and yours and you feel for it. On top of it yours is a E93 conv. which weighs even more then a E92. So it is a lost cause even on the track.

Any M3 is not cheap to mod. The NA. engine in M3 is expensive to tune. There is no miracle gain from a cheap tune like in forced induction 1M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumelk View Post
Hey peeps,

Was driving down the dual carriageway when at the lights, a mercedes c class pulled up next to me, thinking it was a crappy 320d i decided to to give it the beans as he was egging me on too.

Little did i know it was a c63 amg..........

I could not keep up with him, felt rather deflated.

Now i need to know what mod can i do without spending an arm and a leg to make that merc eat my dust!

All suggestions welcome....
nickname"BAD 3",MHD E85 tune,RennArt catback non-resonated exhaust,VRSF Downpipes, VRSF 7"FMIC,VRSF stock side inlets,SSQV BOV,ECS CP,M-performance alcantara steering,retrofit M3 paddle shifters,Alpina B3 tranny flash,AFE power seal CAI,LED angels,ST Coilovers,M3 upper/lower control arms,E93 M3 Front Swaybar ,235/35/19x9 ,275/30/19x9.5. M sport bumpers, CF diffuser. When in doubt..flat out.
Appreciate 0