View Single Post
      02-14-2013, 01:39 PM   #75
Falcao
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E60 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SROC5 View Post
One thing is for sure, you want forum members to jump in and comment, just say something negative about the GT-R

I don't know if M3 fanbois are even this vicious about the M3 put downs

M3 fanboys are not this defensive of M3 putdown ever. They just accept another car is capable of beating the M3 and move on. It is the closet GTR fiends that take off their undies and do away with GTR video that are the problem.

In a GTR fanboy alternate universe, the race should go like this:

M6: Hey nice GTR you want to race
GTR: Heck yea. Lets start from 0 and wait for me to use my LC
M6: Excellent idea. Lets start from 0 and end race at 100mph.
GTR: Yes good idea. We both pull over on the highway and go from 0 to 100mph.

If GTR driver ever ask M6 for race from 0-100 and LC, M6 driver should bitch slap GTR driver for such request. Why would M6 driver do that when using LC and launch from 0 will favor GTR because of demonic LC and AWD which is it's main advantage. At high speeds and rolling race, M6 is at a huge advantage again because of GTR AWD and gearing. I never raced AMG E55 Mercs from 0 with my E60 M5 because they have advantage and i always chose roll to very high speeds and i got them every time
Winning depends on how you choose your race and if GTR driver is stupid enough to accept high speed roll race without LC then GTR fanboys should not complain about outcome.
Appreciate 0