03-08-2010, 12:22 PM   #12
Surfclown
Is this thing on?
Italy
Rep
Drives: the point home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark's M View Post
Hey everyone. Gonna be picking up the M on Monday May 10th at about 10 am and after that heading off for the next 8 days on a driving tour that my M Div CA planned for me. Monday/Tuesday night will be in the Lake Garda, Italy area, then off to Monaco, Nice and Monte Carlo (had to go there of course) for 2 days, leaving Friday morning for the Provence area of France until Monday morning when I'll head back to Germany (with my break-in miles all done) and catch the autobahns to Munich, eventually dropping the car off on the 18th and flying home next day.

My wife took one look at all of this "driving shit" and "BMW stuff" and has politely declined to come along so if anyone's over there during this time and in any of these areas, give me a shout and it'd be fun to hook up. All of the hotels that were chosen for me are small, off the beaten path types of places with lots of character and very reasonable.

66 days to go!!!
Mark

PM me when before you leave. I should be picking up mine at the beginning of April. I might be able to swing a weekend road trip from Naples for the weekend.

We'll have to keep it on the down low, don't want people to think I'm "picking-up" dudes on the internet - "not that there's anything wrong with that."

Kumar
Appreciate 0