View Single Post
      12-07-2012, 02:40 PM   #74
W///
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: F82GTS, E36/E92M3, Z4M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imola.ZHP View Post
The current x3 is within an inch in every dimension of the original x5, yes, and I would gather that its not much smaller than the current x5 (which I am sure grew from the original x5)... But keep in mind that an all new x5 is on the way and it looks even bigger than the current x5. Perhaps its size will make more sense when the new x5 arrives.

I didn't realize they were not selling well, is there a place you can reference this information? I might be intrigued to low-ball a dealer on one... As for the ride, all BMW's ride rough, this is probably because every road in the US is beyond $h***y. As for the interior, I think it looks fantastic, it looks the same as any other BMW right now... This is the first poor review I've read on the x3, can you point me to others? When the SAV was release, it was praised in reviews as being much better than the outgoing SAV...

Have you driven an x1 yet? I felt like it was REALLY cheap inside, but the x3 has a better feel to it than the x1 in my opinion...

Perhaps I have only looked at top-of-the-line 35i M-Sports, for example...

I prefer subtle interiors, my ZHP is black cube trim on black leather with anthracite head-linter (etc). The interior on the 4er concept (for example) is hideously showy in every way. I'm sure its just for concept purposes, but wow...
Some countries have a 6 month waiting list for the F25 so I'm not sure where he's getting his info from. The plant is pumping out as many as they can right now
07 E85 Z4M Roadster, Alpine White/Red, 6MT
99 E36 M3, Techno Violet/Dove Grey, 6MT
Appreciate 0