General
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW 335D E90

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by number335 View Post
i think it would be a different scenario if we were to find ants on another planet. our scientists would analyze the hell out of it to find out how intelligent they are and how they got there.

anyway, if advanced alien species are anything like humans, they've probably destroyed themselves by now so we don't have to worry about them destroying us.
If a species was advanced, why would they destroy themselves?

I think it's a bit ignorant to think that other intelligent life would behave exactly like us. They could be devoid of emotion. Or they could be devoid of only anger. Who knows. Just look around you. There are people who have mental issues who are schizos, lack emotion, lack logic, etc.. Aliens could be anyone of these or even totally different on how they think. What if they all looked 100% alike? Who knows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by graider View Post
someone still have to create the universe or whatever super alien that might created us. so in a sense, there must be someone that created everything.
Why? Prove it?

My main problem with religion is, the "either you're with us or you're not" philosophy. If you are a pigmy on a deserted island in the middle of the Pacific and never have heard of being a Christian, are you going to hell or not heaven.

Current: 2010 Alpine White 335D LCI l 19" BBS LMs l KW V2 Coilovers l BMW Performance Grilles l MSport Front/Rear l Karbonwerke Trunk l F1 Pinnacle Tint 35% Former: E92 Space Grey 335i Latest pics
Appreciate 0