yodog
United_States
Rep
Drives: '86 Corolla

Garage List
2009 BMW  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryC View Post
Yo dude - I understand that shit happens. It's what the vendor does to make things right when it does. The shit that prompted my post is that I had to call numerous times to get them to do what they stated they would do. Hence the title.

Additionally, I've bought a ton of aftermarket parts (>$75k) over the past 10 years from different vendors therefore I have quite a bit of experience with both good and bad vendors. The purpose of my post was to state my experience with UUC and that it was less than stellar. Having said that, I would readily recommend other vendors such as Bimmerworld, IND, EAS, Custom Performance, Vivid Racing over these guys. If UUC were a well run business they would take my criticism and fix the issues that led to this post.

BC

PS - I'd add Turner Motorsport to the list of recommended vendors too....
I'd add Renn-Spec and Gintani to that list for being awesome people to deal with.

2009 E92 M3 | Alpine White | Black Extended | Advan RS | Turner Test Pipes | Dinan Axle-Back | OETuning | Eibach Springs | UUC SSK | VRS Front Lip | VRS Type I Diffuser | Matte Black | RPi Scoops | MS Filter | Yokohama AD08 | F1 Pinnacle
Special Thanks: Gintani | OETuning | eAs
Appreciate 0