First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M3

FS: 2008 Alpine White M3 6MT With Mods

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Ok guys car is officially up for sale now, I hate to do it but, I will be relocating to California within the next few weeks and it will just be more financially responsible for me to sell the car. The car is a 2008 Alpine White Bmw M3 with 45,XXX miles. It is a absolutely great car and i have enjoyed owning it since the day i bought it. The car has been garage kept and only hand washed by me weekly. Vehicle is up to date on all service, changed oil fluid in 7.5k intervals instead of following the 15k that the dealership reccomends. Just had all fluids replaced (Engine oil, transmission fluids, and differential fluid) and spark plugs in the last oil change. The interior is in great condition with black leather and aluminum trim. Car is located in Phoenix, AZ. If you have any questions feel free to pm me or just leave a message. sold
Car has every single option offered by BMW at the date of purchase:Alpine White
Black Extended Leather
Aluminum trim
Technology Package
-Electronic Dampening Control
-Navigation
Cold Weather Package
-Heated Seats
-Retractable Headlight washers
Premium package
-Auto dimming mirrors
-Power folding mirrors
-Universal Garage opener
-BMW assist
Comfort Access
Enhanced premium audio
Park distance control (backup sensors)
Power rear sunshade

Aftermarket Modifications wise
KW V3
ESS NA Tune
19" Volk G10 (8.5 front 10.5 rear) with Yokohoma Advan AD08 with about 80 percent tread still left
Updated LCI Taillights
Matte Black grill/Gill
AW painted reflectors
Akrym cf front lip (Lip is beat up though so if owner wants me to remove it i glady will).
LUX angel eyes
ZCP Shift Knob
30 percent till all around

Onto the pics

Last edited by ///M Dream; 03-03-2012 at 11:11 AM..
Appreciate 0