NewSong
Just another jerk in a hat...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2005 Ford Focus

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvwirelessguy View Post
Good try fanboy, but you are pretty clueless and its laughable that you claim to have driven the R8 5.2

"The slight increase in weight can be attributed to the larger engine, larger wheels and tires, and also Audi's Magnetic Ride system"

Huh?

The only things that add weight on the V10 model are the engine, and different exterior trim pieces. Magnetic ride has been available from day one and the wheels are the same size for all R8s, even the Gallardo uses the same sizes

"Finally, turn the ignition - or rather push the button "

Are you sure you have driven an R8 at all? They all use the older style switchblade key in the ignition. No start/stop button

"but maintenance costs must be astronomical especially if you opt for the carbon-ceramic brakes option (which should technically last for the duration of the car's life, but honestly I wouldn't count on that). "

Actually not, buy Audi Care for $600.00 and all scheduled maintenance is included. Carbon ceramic discs will last the lifetime of the car, but these are an option not yet available in North America. I have had my R8 4.2 for over 7000 miles and it has cost me $0.00 in maintenance
NeueTroll was in another thread trolling about owning all sorts of cars too. He just joined today and has already made 21 post.

I'm glad you exposed him for what he is, 16, and with too much time on his hands.

And he hath put a new song in my mouth.
Appreciate 0