Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E70 X5 M

Garage List
2013 BMW X5 M  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack211 View Post
I forgot to say, I really really loved the fell of the leather. It was extremely soft and the seats felt very comfortable.

The worst part of this whole trip was that my dealer told me I was the first DCT order they had but that I was still status 111......
Yep, I saw it today too at Classic BMW. I was there in the afternoon & they had it parked upfront on the driveway. After seeing Melbourne red metallic in person, I'm glad I chose that color...it's so effing HAWT in person (cf leather trim as well)! Melbourne red metallic w/a cf roof's gonna look crazy. Too bad this one on display had a sunroof.

Seeing the sedan in person reaffirmed what I thought about it based on pics...it looks butt-ugly due to the rear (pun-intended). I couldn't live w/seeing that rear-end everytime I walk in the garage. If I was in the market for a sports sedan (in this category/segment) then I would pick either the C63 or IS-F over the the e90 M3 any day & all day but that's just my humble opinion.

My order consist of DKG & 19's yet I'm still status 111 as well. What's jacked up w/BMW NA is that last week (Monday, 2-25-08) I was told I have a week 11 build (next week I think) BUT when I called BMW's 800# today, they changed it to week 19. The GM confirmed this as well. Boo to BMW NA!!!

'17 95B GTS
Appreciate 0