03-03-2008, 01:14 AM   #14
OC ///M
Dr. Octagon
United_States
Rep
Drives: Moonstone e92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ9 View Post
Sounds like not too many E46 M3 owners on this thread? This was a pretty big annoyance on the e46, and the top solutions are simply clean body work (expensive), order euro bumper (expensive), paint (cheap), or clear reflectors(no thanks).

Bumper plugs will not work. Same as on the e46, they are not circular holes, rather stamped outlines of the reflectors.

Anyhow, painted reflectors are fine, it just comes down to getting this done by yourself or buying from somewhere Bimmian, that simply paints the OEM reflectors. I'll call tomorrow and report back what they have to say. I'm sure they will produce these soon enough, i just hope the lag is not too long.
No DJ9, just me. But if I was, I probably wouldn't have made the OP, right?

...and thanks for the recap. Everything you posted has already been discussed more than once and starting like 10 posts back.

I guess now I have to go back and edit my OP so we don't get any more "Hey idiot, bumperplugs won't work" posts...

/thread

2013 E92 M3 Individual
Sold: 2011 E92 M3 SSII | Sold: 2008 E92 M3 SSII | Into a Wall: 2008 E92 M3 SSII | Sold: 2007 E92 335i JB
Appreciate 0