United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 E46 ZCP

FS 2006 E46 ZCP Silver Grey Metallic 41k $34,000obo

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
2006 E46 ZCP Silver Grey Metallic (this was edited I had titanium originally)
6sp manual

I hate to get rid of this car but I don't drive it anymore. Going to wait a year or so and get an M5 or GTR. Car is located in salt lake city, ut.

History:
I bought the car with 8,000 miles on it from our local BMW dealer. Before me the car belonged to the owner of the dealership. I bought it and used it as a 'special occasion' car, and drove it to work occasionally. Never tracked or dragged.

Details:
Car is bone stock except for a very weak tint. It comes with all the normal goodies a competition package has but also has Navigation which I don't believe is standard.

Interior:
Interior is red and is immaculate, I don't smoke and the car still has that new leather smell. The only thing thats not like new is the steering wheel the alcantara has been smashed down in a couple places. brand new factory floor mats.

Exterior:
Exterior is 9/10. there are a fair number of rock chips on the front from highway driving and there is one TINY TINY ding in the left rear fender.
I hit a nail about 5k miles ago and it ruined one of my rear tires so I had them both replaced so they are like new. the front tires have not been replaced yet but before this is sold they will be brand new. Car has never been driven in the rain.

I have many more pictures and will be glad to provide them per request. I will also take any specific High Res pictures you request.

sclarklasley@gmail.com

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited by stonestone; 09-30-2010 at 10:52 PM..
Appreciate 0