View Single Post
      11-01-2012, 08:09 PM   #13
Buschy
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mswaz View Post
Not sure what you have installed but visually they look the same. Lime Rock has BMW performance exhaust, Competition package, carbon splitters carbon rear deck spoiler and alacantara flat bottom sport wheel. plus stupid plaque and sticker in rear window.

Id probably remove the plaque and sticker

But love the color, how do you like your color after some time has passed.
I am not a fan of bright colors and really wanted a frozen grey. or a space grey. never liked even red, let alone yellow and green and oranges. But when I saw this color in person it spoke to me like no other color did. I thought about the daily drive and stuff like that but if you think about it. what then hell is the difference if you drive it daily or not? if you drive it daily, just tell someone you don't and your other car is in the shop hahaha I mean whatever. just buy it and drive it like you stole it.
dont worry about what anyone says the lime rock is worth the price with the stuff that is on it if you like those items. its not over priced and if you build an individual car a spec it the same everyone will go googoogaagaa over it. but if you buy the same thing but BMW "specced" it everyone crys and says its pooh.
go see it in person if it speaks to you buy it.