View Single Post
      05-18-2014, 02:07 PM   #13
Petros
Banned
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterile stork View Post
The GT-R is a huge step down in regards to quality and amenities. .
Quality? It's one of the most overengineered cars on the market. Bespoke frame as opposed to our mass produced 3 series frame. Bespoke handmade engine and gearbox, something we don't have. The best AWD system on any performance car. Track focused suspension and brakes, not like our laughable monopiston calipers and soft EDC suspension. DCT just as good as the one on an M3. An engine that is proven to be bulletproof for well over 700 hp, unlike our S65 that throws a rod bearing anytime it gets a bit cold out there.

Amenities? let's see. My car has power windows, power door locks, keyless entry, keyless ignition, alarm, power seats with memory function, heated leather seats, power mirrors, autodimming function on said mirrors, cruise control, automatic HID headlights, automatic wipers, bluetooth, NAV, CD player, satellite radio, MP3, stereo sound, control buttons on the steering wheel, ABS, Traction control, cigarette lighter, 12 V power outlet.

Well what do you know? All of those features come standard on a GTR too!

Oh wait. I just thought of 3 things on my car that you can't get on a GTR. I have the sunroof (which seems widely hated and despised on this forum), a ski bag (people actually take an M3 up the Alps on ski trips?????), and that useless rear sunshade that doesn't do anything. Ok you're right. It's settled. I'll keep my M3 and never buy a GTR unless Nissan decides to add those options.

The GTR, face the facts, is in a whole different league far superior to anything BMW ever made.
Appreciate 0