02-12-2012, 10:33 PM   #261
Supercar Ace
Jedi Ninja
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2001 M3 Coupe LSB

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3ryder55 View Post
i might make it this time. im down for light and healthy i haven't tried it. but i always get really excited at AYCE places and over eat. i think my record back in my highschool football playing days (So i have an excuse) was like 8-9 rolls from kyoto. Its not teh best all you can eat but my good friends family owns it

if you guys want and are down, i can ask my friend if he could hook it up for like a group thing if we go, so maybe just charge 20 a person for Kyoto in either Northridge or West Hills. Im kinda down for L&H more though cause I've killed kyoto
Awesome! Yeah, AYCE does require a lot of discipline. My sushi record I set in my eating prime which was high school, I was at Midori right after basketball practice and I ate over 16 rolls, not to mention a ton of random sushi. Keep in mind this is a time when I would eat 2 chicken breast and a pound of spaghetti in one sitting for dinner.

If you have a buddy who can hook it up that'd be awesome! We'll have to try Kyoto one of these days. Hope to see you this week buddy!

Appreciate 0