View Single Post
      06-22-2013, 10:02 PM   #22
acid_byte
Rep
Drives: E92 [320d]

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepittrill View Post
96.34% of people aren't going to know what the colors represent.
I agree. (That's a very specific number by the way, looks like someone did some research.)

In my opinion, anything BMW-related should be either kept at home or in the car itself. Being a fan is kinda something personal I guess, therefore should be kept "personal". Maybe a bag for going out with family and friends or other BMW lovers? Other than that, running around telling the world seems a little extreme to me.

Imagine someone wearing a BMW or ///M shirt and cap taking the bus or something. I find that a bit of a weird idea haha seems more like the sort of thing for those crazy Twilight or Justin Bieber fans.
No offence intended, Twilight/Bieber fans!

At the end of the day it all comes down to personal choice. This is the way I think but I don't judge and have nothing against people who go out showing everyone what they're fans of. Some might find it ridiculous though, others just won't be bothered at all.

If you like the idea of showing it off, go ahead and do it. If you don't feel comfortable about it or fear others judging, use that bag for other purposes/in a different environment, or just don't use it at all.
Appreciate 0