ABQ325i
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 E60 535i + 06 E90 330i

Garage List
2008 535i  [0.00]
2006 330i  [0.00]
Nobody knows what happened before or after this video and I'm sure there are two sides to every story. If I were a lawyer I'd be saying :

"After an interaction at a convenience store a few minutes earlier my client was verbally attacked by two motorcycle riders without provocation. My client tried to leave in his vehicle and was chased by the two riders. One dangerously forced himself past my client in a no passing zone and while in front tried to force him to stop. My client was in fear for his life as he was chased for almost five minutes and only stopping when he came to a stop sign which required him to do so by law. May I draw the courts attention to 5:54 where it can be quite clearly seen that the second motorcyclist jumped off his motorcycle and threateningly approached my client on foot as he slowed his vehicle to a stop. When my client realized there was no reasoning with these motorcycle riders and that he was outnumbered 2 to 1 he returned to his vehicle to find something to protect himself with.
Appreciate 0