View Single Post
      06-02-2009, 09:39 AM   #16
66BM
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: ML63 AMG, E92 M3, E60 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeG_C63_AMG View Post
It funny cause and ML63 could pretty much walk your majority of ricers. Nice mods on your M3 BTW. Did you get a chance to dyno your car with all your mods? I think I finally came to the conclusion I will be going with Kleemann for the ECU reflash on my car. I'll be looking at 510bhp for only $1500 and I can remove the ECU myself and ship it out which would save wasting any money on labor costs. I would like to go to the Kleemann K2 package which adds down pipes and manifold for $4k along with the ECU which provides 560bhp and 515 lbs/ft torque however when I purchased Yankee season ticket package that project got put on hold.
My ML63 is quick as snot, but its a fat lady. Bear in mind, that out of the three cars you've mentioned above, M3, C63 and 997 Turbo, the only one thats really a drag car is the C63. I've never seen ANY mercedes at any AutoCross, ever. I've seen tons of M's and porsches. I dyno'd the car last fall and was at 373 at the wheels. A nice little 30bhp bump. Still have a lot to do. I am focusing more on the suspension at this point since the car doesn't have adjustable suspension, that is the next upgrade.