View Single Post
      09-05-2010, 04:45 PM   #142
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.

Drives: Something Italian

Originally Posted by Zell View Post
I think people are fucking confused. They're taking an entire religion: an entire religion, and are considering them ALL terrorists because some select extremists in that religion caused 9/11. It's stupid. People say that it's a religion full of hate, lack of rights, etc.

If I were to cut down the Bible piece-by-piece, I'd find some ridiculous things in there too that makes Christianity seem like an extremely restrictive and hating religion. But people like to pick-and-choose, so they'll conveniently ignore those little quotes from the Bible

Dear America: stop being fucking ignorant and retarded.
There is a slight difference between Christian extremists and Islamic extremists. World wide, in modern times, Islamic extremists kill more people in a few months than Christian extremists in a few decades.

Originally Posted by zetaxi165 View Post
In my country, something similar happened over the last 500 years.

Many temples were destroyed and mosques were built on their spots - this is a symbol of conquest.

And anyone who reads the Quran will know that there is no such thing as peace. Their duty is to be at war with the non-believers - i.e the rest of the world.
Seems like this would be obvious to everyone...
"There is no greater tyranny than that which is perpetrated under the shield of the law and in the name of justice. -Charles de Secondat"