04-27-2012, 04:47 AM   #4
S65V8
*_*
United_States
Rep
Drives: ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DansM View Post
great to hear. im planning on doing the sleeves soon. I deffinitely want to keep the EDC. the only thing that worries me is the dreded bouncy ride that putting springs on only does. do you have this experience or does it ride stiff. My last car had Eibach progressive springs and Tokico blue shocks and it was way bouncy-especially going through a dip on the freeway.... something i want to avoid . Thanks a bunch

Dan-
The car feels fine during dips and avoidance situations. The springs are actually able to take smaller bumps in the road better as they are progressive, but large / sharp bumps on the road will be rougher. Comfort Mode feels like Normal, Normal Mode is Sport, Sport is "Super Sport".

To be clear, this suspension isn't as 100% carefree comfortable as a stock suspension. If you want that, Eibach is probably your best bet, I heard it's exactly like stock except with a small drop.

I've read elsewhere Eibachs are simply softer as well and the ride height is only a minimal amount. If you search, I think there are a couple people who went from Eibach to KWs or H&Rs.
Appreciate 0