Originally Posted by SehrSchnell View Post
WOW!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbeast535 View Post
Damn... that sounds amazing!
Thanks guys!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbarnes View Post
Sounds nice with the valve open...glad to see all of your stockpiled aftermarket parts finally being put to good use
Thanks Donnie! Yea I know, My garage looks so empty now without tons of boxes, although I still have my summer wheels in the boxes as well as 8 tires just sitting around

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshab356 View Post
I was just confused as to why it looked like that. My dad's X6M is that way, oem valvetronic exhaust. Figured it was that way, was just trying to confirm. Very nice exhaust! My favorite sounding one
Oh ok. Yea the cold weather definitely exaggerates that look. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sal@AUTOcouture View Post
Does your whole town hate you yet?
Haha, I mostly cruise around town with the valves closed. I would definitely attract too much attention from cops with it open (there are normally 3-4 cops sitting around in their cars on my town's main street that I have to drive through every day). The install was flawless though Sal, thanks again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1SICKM View Post
Glad your enjoying it! Bart took me for a ride in one a few months back.....A little to loud for my tastes with valves open. Overall.....sick car! Needs a taste of ESS
Yea the valves open is something that you have to do on occasion, I couldn't drive all day every day with it open (the reason I absolutely LOVE the valve option, because with my stereo on just quietly cruising with the valves closed, I don't hear the exhaust at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dellort_M3 View Post
That auto feature sounds cool.

op: any plans to do a rolling vid. Ive heard a kreissieg both revving stationary and driving. and from my experience, revving while not under load does not represent the exhaust well. Still sounds good, just doesnt do it justice.
Yea I'll try to get one this weekend, I already have the perfect road in mind (I have to pick something somewhat isolated as to not piss people off haha). Or maybe Monday. I couldn't really do that by myself (the only reason I didn't film any like that), but I'll have a friend help out and film while I do some runs.
Appreciate 0