Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: '11 E92 M3 DCT

Garage List
2011 BMW E92 M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by exmowner View Post
Just wondering what happened that made you want to contact stoptech? Your reply is making me lean towards a set of trophy's. I too had changed my mind after reading this thread!
Main thing I was trying to figure out was how to change the color without voiding warranty. I was told that if I un-assembled the calipers it would void warranty.

Before I purchased my set I had a few questions:
1) Have they fixed the rusting bolt issue
2) Would they build me set without the Red/Black Lettering
3) Would they do a custom powdercoating on the calipers for an extra charge, so I could maintain warranty
4) Would they ship the brakes un-assembled to a powder-coating facility and I could ship them back for the to re-assemble to maintain warranty

I called and emailed several times. When I called I would speak with the person who answers the phone and she would promise a phone call back, the returned phone calls never happened. After about 7-8 phone calls without a returned phone call I called and asked for a rep's email address. I then emailed several times and never received a response.

So I ended up just ordering them and removing the lettering and it turned out great.

The brakes are awesome and I wouldn't have sold them if I hadn't bought the GTR's.

BTW i am ordering some things from Turner and happened to see a set that they are clearing out for $5,992. They are in the clearance section, mounted once and drilled rotors

11' E92 M3 Space Grey | DCT | ESS VT2- 625 | Gintani Race (valved) + Quad Res Catless X-Pipe | KW Sleeve's | GC Camber Plates|Arkym Diffuser | Vorsteiner VRS Lip | P3 Boost Guage | Stud Conversion
PHOTO's: Click Here ESS VT2 625 PHOTOS: Click Here
Appreciate 0