View Single Post
      10-23-2011, 11:02 PM   #97
Digital.James
Colonel
Rep
Drives: GT4, Raptor.2, Tuono 1100F

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaredOnce View Post
I'm sure there's an interesting story behind those thoughts. What does it have to do with suggesting a concealable firearm?

I'd take your advice well over those guys that are typing about "oh, you're abilities will fade when ya've been through what I have... try getting shot at, blah blah...". If they really had an epiphany the first time they were shot at, they wouldn't be trying to imply anything via their posts here. Likely posers...
you logic is completely flawed as well. sorry, but a guy who posts that you have to have a .40 or a .45 blah blah blah is wrong, and it's wrong because he's inexperienced. i'll take something small, easily pulled, and accurate any time over some guy with a .40 S&W trying to sound hard on e90post. i've run into so many people time and time again say the same crap. while 20 years ago it may have been true, with modern self defense ammo, a .380 or 9mm can provide as much, to use the term you novices use, "stopping power". to make myself clear... choosing a gun and using a gun is one and the same. you choose the right tool for the job.

oh and with 6 tours in iraq and afghanistan, i think i have some room to speak on the matter.

Last edited by Digital.James; 10-23-2011 at 11:27 PM..
Appreciate 0