View Single Post
      01-09-2011, 07:14 PM   #41
BimmerB
Captain
Rep
Drives: 08 335ci White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk Lax View Post
Epic racist stupidity! If your problem is your perception of how people in high powered positions receive preferential treatment why add religion to the description. Its an offensive statement compounded by your stupidity in failing to see it as such and then trying to defend it.
I said many times, its not about race. It's all about the monies. Doesn't matter about the color and religion. One poster said the city caters to Jewish people. I said there's partial truth to it as another poster called him a racist. I said maybe HE shouldve put HIGH POWERED before Jewish. Shiet, let me rephrase it then, maybe he shouldve put HIGH POWERED and insert any race or religion afterwards.. Happy?

NYC has a lot of very wealthy Jewish players. They get special treatment. But so do wealthy Catholics, Muslims, Whites, Blacks, and Asians. And sorry if I forgot all the other Races and Religion as I might be called something else.

One of my post said... It's not about the race, its all about the monies.

Money = Power. Power = Special Treatment. Race != Power

Retired - '08 E92 AW 335i 6MT V4 & '01 E46 TB 330ci 5MT
Appreciate 0