View Single Post
      04-29-2008, 04:09 PM   #120
Nate@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMSgt B View Post
So I dropped off my M3 Monday at 4pm to the shop I ordered my Race exhaust; he told me to come back around 5:30pm. I show up at 5pm and it was already completed. Man, this exhaust is nothing more than exceptional. The big offset tips are the perfect size and fits the M3's beautifull look. So I fire it up and OMG....talk about low, deep tone at idle. Step on the gas and it is just like the M3 beyond 5500rpms...it comes alive and wants to chew shit up. This exhaust is perfect for me, but might not be for some folks. The interior drone between 2-3K is REALLY LOUD. At 2K, the drone starts but then gets a little less heading to 3k. Once you hit 3K, the drone really kicks in...especially if you floor it. But beyond 4K, the interior drone becomes allot less. I said it's perfect for me but remember, I ride almost straight pipe Harleys....I LIKE IT LOUD!!!! BTW, everyone notices when I am coming now with the race system. Bottom line:

1. Heavy interior drone between 2-3K rpms
2. Not for everyone...if you don't want to be noticed, this is not for you.
3. Exceptional quality and tips
4. I can now hear me shifting even with the stereo up a little..lol
5. Beautiful tone...low, deep, throaty

Definitely worth the $$$ ...

P.S. Sorry for no clips and pics. I was at the hospital all day and I am shipping it back to the states in the morning.
Nice write up.

Member "ShadeM3" took a ride in our E92 M3 with the Eisenmann Race performance so maybe he can chime in. I didn't really notice any drone with this system