Thread: John@BMW
View Single Post
      01-26-2010, 01:42 PM   #33
John@BMW
I can't belive this car is a 4 door family sedan.
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3 sedan, '96 M3

Jesus Christ people- this is rediculous.

Don and I have not spoken in 10 days about the wheels- Im NOT hiding from anyone! Don has had my cell phone and my work number the entire time and he never called me.

I told him that I would find him some hub rings for the wheels and send them immediately! Unfortunately, no one sells the correct hub rings for this application which is why it is taking me so long to find a set. I know I shipped the wheels with 4 hub rings- Why would I keep just 2 rings and not 4? I dont know where the 2 rings went but Don does not have them and I do not have them.

Leaving out the milled part was an honest mistake! Yes, a mistake that I am admitting and paying for dearly here. Everything else is out of my control. I dont know what happened to the rings and I dont know why those wheels fit fine on my car not on other m3s.

I sold the wheels because I NEED the money! Something is medically wrong with me and I am in a LOT of debt right now because of that. I sold the wheels to pay for bills, NOT to just sit on the money. That is the reason why I have no money to offer a refund. I would gladly give him a refund if i had the money.

Don, if there is anything you want off my car or any other way I can repay you to help regain some of your money then simply ask for it and its yours.....

You guys are brutal-

Last edited by John@BMW; 01-26-2010 at 01:47 PM..
Appreciate 0