View Single Post
      12-15-2011, 07:05 AM   #37
armyav8tor
n1smo
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Garage List
To the replies that refers to the lack of torque, I would say that it is more due to the lack of a M-DCT. My car rips through the gears so fast it doesnt sound like it's going fast at all but I always pull away from the light faster than the guy next to me. That is not because I want to show off, it's just my driving style. I time the light and stop lights are what I use for sharpening my reaction time if you will. Thats just one aspect of course. I wouldnt say I'm a fast driver on the street, I would say I'm a very efficient driver which people would misinterpret as fast.

I leave my fast driving on the track which reminds me of this one time I was on the way to the Ring. This douchbag in a Z4 was driving like he was Michael Schumacher and was tail gating me the whole way up the the track and eventually passed me when it made no sense since we were like a mile from the Ring. So when I get there, the douch jumps right on because he already had a pass. I had to get out of the car, stand in line, buy a ticket and get on. About halfway through my lap, I passed the douchbag on the Ring. End of story.
Appreciate 0