View Single Post
      03-11-2009, 10:30 PM   #1
d3UCE818
Second Lieutenant
Russian Federation
Rep
Drives: 335is

*********** MOTORSPORT | E92/E90 Enthusiast Malibu Meet/PhotoShoot/Canyon Run 3/15/09

Original Post By: ********MotorSport.com on Bimmerfest.com

******** MOTORSPORT is hosting their FIRST BMW E90 ONLY MEET and I would love to see BimmerFEST E90 MEMBERS THERE.

***THIS MEET IS HELD IN HONOR OF MY GOOD FRIENDS KITZ, KEYSOPENDOORS, E92PHREAK, AND NLAKIND(e90post) MEMBERS***
****************SORRY NO VENDORS ARE INVITED*******************

__________________________________________________ ______________________________________________
BMW E90/E91/E92/E93 Enthusiast Malibu Meet/Show/Canyon Run 3/15/09
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

L.A./VENTURA COUNTY/ OC/SAN DIEGO E90 ONLY Enthusiasts MEET!!!

How's it going guys? I'm the guy who has setup the old M3 ONLY MALIBU MEETS in the past. My past Malibu meets were a huge success with large turn outs everytime. This meet is for all L.A., Ventura County, OC, San Diego E90's ONLY.

PLEASE DO NOT OPINIONATE ABOUT THIS MEET, IT IS PURELY FOR PHOTO SHOOT PURPOSES AND I WILL HAVE ANOTHER BMW MEET FOR ALL MODELS LATER!!!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR UNDERSTANDING.

Here is the info:

INVITED ONLY:
This is a BMW E9X ENTHUSIAST ONLY meet.
E90, E91, E92, E93: NON M3's and ///M3's. NO EXCEPTIONS PLEASE!!!

WHEN: SUNDAY, March 15th 2009

TIME: Arrive AT 10:00am SHARP. We will be leaving for the drive by 12pm NO WAITING!!!!

MEETING PLACE:
Ralph's "Malibu Colony Plaza" on PCH
23841 W. Malibu Rd. Malibu Ca. 90265

Fastest way to get there is taking the 101 FWY NORTH and exiting Las Virgenes Rd(Left)/WEST towards Malibu. You will be passing Pepperdine University.
Once you reach PCH/Malibu Rd. you make a LEFT. It is the Plaza on the RIGHT side at the bottom of the hill. There is plenty of open parking in the very back, right against PCH in the Ralph's parking lot. We will all park in reverse formation and side ways. Taking up the entire rear parking lot. THIS WILL BE A E90 ONLY PHOTO SHOOT/MEET/DRIVE!!!!

DRIVE:
We will be at the photo shoot/meet spot from 10am-12pm. At 12pm I will have a breef meeting with ALL drivers going on the drive. Then we will form a caravan to drive on PCH south to the drive area/canyon run. We will do my canyon route all the way past the MotorCycle Coffee shop on Mulholland and end the meet at the VIEW POINT after the Biker coffee shop right by Kanan Rd. We can all get a bite to eat afterwards if people want to.

WARNINGS:
THIS IS NOT A RACE!!!! NO SHOWING OFF OR JUMPING THE DOUBLE YELLOW LINE onto oncoming traffic. Remember that these are public roads and please consider/respect the lives of others.

NECESSITIES:
Walkie Talkies <---------VERY IMPORTANT
Plenty of Gas <----------PLEASE FUEL UP BEFORE MEET
Check Oil
Check Water Level
Check Tire Pressure
Check Lug Bolts
Drinking Water
Comfortable Light Clothes
Digital Cameras
Video Cameras
35 mm Cameras
AAA CARDS

If I'm missing anything or you want to suggest something let me know so I can add it to my list.

*****ALSO PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST THE LINK FOR THIS MEET IN OTHER FORUMS*****
Appreciate 0