View Single Post
      10-08-2012, 06:44 PM   #1
tmntmn
///M
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 M3/M-DCT

AA Green Filter!!!!

I had AFE dry filter awhile back which was ok until it starting breaking apart from the top rubber section, was never to happy with the durability/fitment of it may be i got a bad one. So i starting using the OEM very restricted paper filter since my car was in and out of the dealership for warranty issue and maintenance.

Did some research and read a couple review of AA Green Filter and it seem like everyone loves it so i decided to pull place my order with AA since no one around my area had them in-stock. Had a great experience and smooth transaction with Robert w/AA, received the filter on Friday and had a chance to install it over the weekend. The fitment and filter feels and looks a lot more durable then my last setup, perfect and secure fitment with no rattling issue that people are getting from other filters on the market.

Not sure it if it’s me but my car sounds alive now you can hear the difference, feels a lot more responsive and it can breathe a lot better than the OEM filter, very happy with the customer service i received and no regrets buying AA Green filter. Whoever is still debating on with filter to get you can't go wrong with AA filter!

MODS: MODECARBON V2 GTS FRONT LIP & REAR DIFFUSER, AA GREEN FILTER, RPI SCOOPS, PSW, Verstraβe Extended DCT Shifter, ZCP WHEELS (SEMI-GLOSS), OHLINS R&T, Megan Exhaust, AKRA XPIPE, BMW LED INTERIOR, BLACKOUT W/ORION V4 LED AE, OSRAM CBI
Appreciate 0