Rep
Drives: E90 325xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by 533ogetnom View Post
AHAHAHAHAHA looks like you just found one of the other "speed demons" in you

That's awesome you picked up on that..

Quote:
Originally Posted by 533ogetnom View Post
i actually have the same card as you, its a great card, it covering the other PCI slot is because its top of the line, so they use a much larger heatsink and a larger slower moving fan so noise is reduced to near nothing (theres a folowing of PC builders [like myself] who are aiming for whisper silent systems nowadays)

that cards going to be bottlenecked by your CPU though, and depending on your bios and windows, you may be dedcuting the amount of video ram from your system ram, go into your bios and look for an option like "memmory remapping" but it only works on 64bit vista

anyway heres a few pics of mine

and heres what crazy f-ers like me do to their heatsinks in order to increase cooling effeciency

now return the HP and build your own!:rocks:
Very interesting stuff, very interesting pictures.. Do you eventually throw all of that into a case? And it's out on your desk during assembly/prototyping/build?

Only a few more and I get to go home and play.. Tonight is flight sim 2002 experiment..

E90 325XI, MYSTIC BLUE ON BLACK/ALUM, STEP, NAV, PDC, CWP, XENON, SIRIUS, ALARM, MUD GUARDS, CLEARBRA, CHROME GRILLS AND TIPS, VALENTINE 1 (HARDWIRED), HO CERAMIC 40%, 161'S, REAR FOG MOD, LUX 4.0, BLACKLINES, OEM PEDALS, MTEC FOGS, GRUPPE-M REP INTAKE. 156'S AND RUBBER MATS FOR THE WINTER.
Appreciate 0