06-30-2008, 10:21 PM   #32
Ryan@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: ACR

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBR ME View Post
Thanks for the good words, they ARE very hot in person. You dont like black, thats cool, I don't like chocolate ice cream, thats why they make vanilla and Strawberry (I Love Strawberry ice cream)!! and these wheels come in texture black, gloss black, silver, brushed clear, lots of choices for all of us. You want big lips, get a 3 pc design, they are cool too!! My problem with a 3 pc wheel is that they never look as big, due to the spoke not going all the way out to the tire! Just my opinion!

I like the black wheels, because they are more Racey than Ricey (no offense meant to anyone by that last term, its just that, a term). I am a professional driver, and most of the cars I have raced have had black wheels. they don't look dirty as fast etc etc etc. again, just a personal preference!

This car has 275 front, and 295 rear tires, and it is lowered. it has zero rubbing, and looks tough!!,

As far as price, for the M3, 19's are 5620. set, and 20's are 6000. set
I am the midwest distributor for these wheels, and there is NO discounting whatsoever.
Julius from the WheelSto is on here, and he can retail the wheels to you!! Lots of them are in stock, but your exact style size and finish may not be, in that case, they are about 4 weeks delivery!

Thanks for looking!!

Steve

Steve... thanks for the props...
Glad to be serving the M3 customers on here.

Here's ShadeM3's custom setup - Textured Black with White custom Hand Pinstripe. Yup, it was an actual guy pinstriping it with his hands a small brush.

Last edited by Ryan@IND; 07-10-2008 at 01:50 PM..
Appreciate 0