View Single Post
      09-19-2007, 05:29 AM   #10
TurboFan
Ski bum
Rep
Drives: sideways

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boost_Nation View Post
yea just chose what you want and remember that equipment wise, it comes down to the lenses you use, and the big reason i want to move up to a canon 5D is the fact that I want a full frame sensored dslr to go with my wide angle lens, not a croped sensor dslr like most cameras, and like all nikons (why does nikon insist on using the croped sensor, i dont know). Both canon and nikon are great man, like seriously. I've got nothing against the nikon guys and im pretty sure they dont have anything against us canon guys either. Its kinda like picking the color and options for your new BMW, in the end its a great car and your both choosing it, so it just comes down to what colors/options you like. I chose Canon becuase i liked the user interface better then nikons, and their ability to do a tad bit better at night, and also their photos tend to be slightly less grainy. Canons are a bit more $$$$ though, so just go pick what you like man, but the best advice i can give you is.............DO YOUR RESEARCH! On photography, lighting, and all the manual mode camera functions, custom functions, along with other features, and also invest some time and money into photoshop CS3. You know, e90post is good and all for asking your questions, but you should really try google first.

Drives me nuts I can't get a full frame sensor until now. I love my D200, and after getting it, I said the only thing that would get me to buy a new one would be a full frame sensor....guess I'll be looking at the D3 soon!

1999 e46 328i Ti Silver / Black[retired]
2007 e90 335xi Jet Black / Black[retired]
2011 e70 X5 35d Vermillion Red / Cinnamon
2011 e92 M3 LeMans / Fox Red extended
Appreciate 0