Indonesia
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 JZB

Garage List
2012 F10 M5  [10.00]
2009 E92 M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by spdy330 View Post
Not 100% certain what size you purchased with out digging. The front rotors are different than mine but maybe your fronts are not 380's?

The front rotors also look like they may be on the wrong side but I am not sure if this would cause vibrations as I am not an expert.

When looking from the side the front drilled rotors should look like the are swooping to the back while the rears appear to be swooping to the front. This is based on a 380X380 setup.
Thanks for your response... These are 380/380 6 pot/4pot setup. i was told by the shop just now that these are italian spec brembo GTs, they are 380 x 32mm instead of 34 mm (us version)

Yes it looks like they are mounted on the wrong side but the direction of the air vents are correct, swooping to the back... However i am wondering if the wrong direction of the rotor holes is the cause of the vibrations ? Can anyone confirm this ? if this is the cause i will go back and swap them..

Quote:
Originally Posted by spdy330 View Post
Searching your part number it does look to me like those are the wrong rotors. They look like rear rotors to me. See this link that I found, all the pictures with this part number are the same.

http://www.streetperformance.com/par...2p19013a5.html

Edit:

According to Race Technologies you can get the fronts in either type "D" or Type "H".

Looks like you got Type "D".

http://www.racetechnologies.com/page3-42/GTSystems
What are the difference between type D or H aside from the design ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by guess2098 View Post
your front rotor mount looks like rear one, but rear rotor is rear for sure
That what i thought too, but by looking at them there is no way to mount the rear rotors to the front because it looks like they have different rotor hat ?
Appreciate 0