View Single Post
      10-20-2007, 04:03 AM   #37
Stahlgrau
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironic View Post
I'm completely unaware that this is a discussion forum and am a total alien to this world of posting. Please enlighten me further.

Also please tell me what I have planned for my own car and fully condemn me to "the crowd that tries to make the "base" 3 look like an M" before you fully understand my intentions. I won't call you a snob for implying that I have no taste and am only interested in the imitation of a higher priced car when this car has always been aimed to set trends instead of follow them.

I should throw away my one of a kind wheels, the arqray exhaust coming in from japan, the plans for endless brakes, and the plans for a wide body. It's inconceivable that I'd want to do anything with the parts off the new m3 except make my car look exactly like it. The fact that it has wider fenders, a light weight roof, and flared fenders on the bumpers to match is a straight up dumb reason to use it as a base for some custom modification.

The fact that no one has a widebody out for the e92 right now or even a bodykit that fits like oem is another reason why I shouldn't even consider using the m3's parts, oem parts, to build a high quality kit from.

My project will look exactly like the M3! Only in that way would it be reasonable, logical, and possible.

Don't try and belittle me or my project and then play angel like you never stuck your nose where it didn't belong. Obviously you understand sarcasm so I've written my response in that form.

Sorry but I don't find misrepresentation and your sarcastic comments civil. But please try and cover yourself up with more rhetoric.
Bravo.
Appreciate 0