View Single Post
      08-26-2012, 06:15 AM   #19
LarThaL
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMRLVR View Post
This is a very well written review, the only thing I do not agree with is the opinion of the sedan looking less sporty than the coupe....... For me it is the total other way around, I think the M3 sedan looks so much more muscular, sporty and purposeful than the coupe....... It is no wonder that I have Two M3 sedans.

Since my brother owns an 08 RS4, I have some seat time in one, and I have to admit that it is a wonderful car and is one Audi that I would definitely own.

To the OP, nice review on the 991 911S, I think that this shows just how good of a compromise the the E9X M3 really is. Take the kids to school and pick up groceries during the week yet still be able to take it to the track on the weekend. I honestly think that if you can only own "one" car, the M3 is hard to beat.

Definitely true, but the RS4 can maintain a good amount of its performance capability in bad weather, be it rain or snow, while the M3 gets seriously hindered. If you live in an area where this is not an issue, the RS4 loses it advantages, but if weather is a factor, the RS4 comes out ahead as an only car.