05-28-2009, 11:16 PM   #24
Spool
Vietnam
Rep
Drives: A few

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinturbo335 View Post
how much miles and how much?

I might be selling/trading the cars on this forum so i'd rather not say the price...but i got a pretty good deal i think

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougLikesBMW View Post
Damn....2 Supras?!?!?!??! Fuuuuuuhhhh....

Please finish your epic story of that girl you hooked up with. PLEASE MAN IM BEGGING!
haha i got a warning for it, and some people were PMing saying it's gonna get me in trouble with the law or something so i stopped

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvergray545 View Post
wow dude im super jealous! i love supras! ill trade you my 5er for one
hmmmm maybe, i like 5 series too...we'll talk about it when im done with the cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by timn View Post
Those veilside sideskirts need to go!
they are gone, i ripped them off and trashed it...didn't even bother trying to sell

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Mandy View Post
Whoa! You are on a roll, aren't you? lol
I cannot wait until your unveiling thread. You did mention that both are going to be black, might I suggest maybe doing a flat black? You know, give em both a stealthy "get outta my way now!" look...
Flat black will be considered...i been seeing so many flat black 335i and M3 that it makes me wanna try it too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FifthStreetz View Post
how much is a beat up supra going for these days? Also how many miles were on your supras?
the 97 has 40K miles, the 98 has 85K miles...beat up or not, Supra still is a rip off...but im a dumb ass so

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejazbmw View Post
damn you have like 5 cars now how the hell do you afford the insurance on them since most of them are like the most stolen cars lol

multi cars discount...my record is pretty clean considering what i've been through, lawyers and driver's improvement class helped a lot...

MKIV 6spd 1000hp Club
Appreciate 0